1. Collection of Information: N.S Oils may collect personal information from social networks or other publicly available sources, such as name, job title, company name, email address, phone number, and other information relevant to our lead generation activities.
2. Use of Information: N.S Oils may use the personal information N.S Oils collect for the following purposes:
• Contacting you about our products or services
• Providing you with information about our company
• Conducting market research or surveys
• Improving our products and services
4. Sharing of Information: N.S Oils may share your personal information with third-party service providers who assist us in our lead generation activities. N.S Oils do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes.
5. Information Security: N.S Oils is ISO 9001 certified company and it takes appropriate measures to ensure that your personal information is stored securely and protected from unauthorized access or disclosure
6. Your Rights: You have the right to access, update, and delete your personal information at any time. You can also object to the processing of your personal information or request that N.S Oils restrict the use of your personal information.
8. Contact us: To execute you rights according our lead generation privacy or if you have any questions or concerns about the policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Term of Use
The network of N.S Oils web site operated by N.S Oils Ltd.
The N.S Oils Web Sites are offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein.
Your use of the N.S Oils Web Sites constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
Your use of a particular N.S Oils website included within the N.S Oils Web Sites network may also be subject to additional terms outlined elsewhere on that website.
The N.S Oils Web Sites may contain additional terms that govern particular features or offers (for example, promotions, sweepstakes, blogs, instant messaging, social network links, Twitter links, or chat areas).
In the event that any of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein conflict with any additional terms contained in the N.S Oils Web Site network or other terms and guidelines contained within any particular N.S Oils Web Site, then these terms shall control.
If you do not agree to these terms you may not use the N.S Oils network of Web Sites.
Copyrights and Trademarks
All copyright rights in the text, images, photographs, graphics, user interface, and other content provided on the N.S Oils Web Sites.
The selection, coordination, and arrangement of such content, are owned by N.S Oils or its third-party licensors, to the full extent provided under all international copyright laws.
Under applicable copyright laws, you are prohibited from copying, reproducing, modifying, distributing, displaying, performing or transmitting any of the contents of the N.S Oils Web Sites for any purposes.
Nothing stated or implied on the N.S Oils Web Sites confers on you any license or right under any copyright of N.S Oils or any third party.
The N.S Oils Web Sites and the information contained in reference herein are for informational purposes only.
Any reproduction, copying, or redistribution for commercial purposes of any materials or design elements of the network of N.S Oils Web Sites or additional information contained in the Web Sites is strictly prohibited, without the prior written consent of N.S Oils.
Requests for permission to reproduce any information contained on the N.S Oils Web Sites or additional Web Sites should be addressed to: email@example.com
N.S Oils Company Ltd. is a company that sells cold-pressed oils.
We believe that the internet should be available and accessible to everyone, and our desire is to provide a website that is accessible to the widest audience.
In this Declaration we aim to optimize the use and improve our service in regard to accessibility and equality rights for people with disabilities.
The adaptation of our accessibility was done in accordance with the Equal Rights for People with Disabilities Regulations.
In addition, the site uses a free technology application from the ENABLE company which runs in the background.
The role of this component is to optimize the level of accessibility of our website.
This application adapts the functionality and behavior of the site to screen readers/devices used by the blind-users and keyboard functions used by people with motor disabilities, with or without the use of any screen reader.
The website management does everything possible to make sure that all the displayed pages are accessible.
At the same time, it is possible that there are pages that have not yet been made accessible, or that a suitable technological solution has not yet been found for the purpose of making them accessible.
In addition, it is possible that in external ads, which were inserted by business owners who advertise on the site, the accessibility will not be complete or sufficient.
Did you encounter a problem? We are here to assist you!
If you’ve found a bug, if you’re having trouble using any aspect of the site or if you have ideas for improvement, we’d love to hear from you.
You can contact us through a variety of channels: